Worlds cheapest but best blusher Brush! A Review on Sally Hansen La Cross Premier Blush Brush


Hi to you all,
I have just got to share this blush brush I bought off Amazon this week with you, it's the best brush ever!! As usual I am totally broke but needed a new blusher brush so went on good old Amazon to have a look for a budget buy one. I trust Sally Hansen as a brand, and as it was only £2.99 including delivery I shrugged my shoulders and ordered it. It arrived in a day and felt/looked much more expensive than it was so I washed it, and left it to dry for use this morning. OMG my blusher never looked so good, I believe that this may be the best blush brush I have ever had and totally recommend to anyone who needs a new one.

THE FACTS

Handle : Wood, sturdy and lightweight with a good covering on it for durability.
Brush head : Synthetic and well secured in, there was a tiny bit of shedding after I washed it. Dense and soft to give a featherlight touch that you need for blusher.
Results : Amazing sweep of even colour across the cheeks with a natural easy application of blush.

I bought mine from HERE If you want to have a look and I could not be more thrilled with it.

To give you an idea of the size of the brush

To give you an idea of the brush density


So what do you think? Will you be buying one? 
Thanks for reading








Popular Posts