Wonder Cloth Review

Hi everyone sorry it is a while since I posted but I have been down lately and as this blog is motivated by my enthusiasm for things I want to share there was little to say....... Anyhooo I am back and can't wait to share this cloth with you all.
I have to admit it was a pure impulse/curiosity buy on my part a Christmas pressie to me if you will. I was in TKmaxx priced at £6.99 and I was impressed by the blurb on the box and couldn't wait to give it a go.
So, what was the blurb?

*taken from website wondercloth.com

WONDER CLOTH

ALL NATURAL MAKE-UP REMOVER CLOTH

  • Removes all your make-up naturally with just water.
  • The cloth washes clean with just water-no stains remain on the cloth.
  • Naturally deep cleanses the skin
  • Removes all dirt, oil and pollutants trapped in your skin
  • Exfoliates with the smoothest and the most delicate silky feeling
  • Your complexion becomes smoother, softer and healthier
  • Safe for use on delicate or sensitive skin
  • RE-USABLE - ECONOMICAL - Use Wonder Cloth over and over
  • Perfectly safe – No harsh chemicals
  • Ideal for face and body
  • Perfect to bathe your baby.

Pretty impressive claims don't you think? Well I have to tell you they are all completely true!!!!! The cloth cleans all makeup with Just H2O and rinses completely clean afterwards. It is soft and fluffy and drys out on the radiator for use the next day. Absolutely brilliant product but I am not sure if they have them in TKMaxx any more but I found this (CLICK HERE) on Amazon and would definitely buy again (unfortunately not as cheap but meh!).  Here are some before and after photos for you with shots of the cloth. 







Lovely soft and fluffy




Before with "end of day" makeup

During!
After!! I have a little eye makeup left


Thanks for reading.
 What do you think of the "Wonder Cloth"?




Popular Posts