May favourites.

Hello I am going to share my May excitable favorites with you all. It is so hard to pin it down to a few items but here I go *deep breath*

The Essie Polishes
Firstly, I have been CrAzY about nail polish this month. I am loving the contrasts in the trends with acid neons, flat pastels and metallic brights. If I have to pin down just one look it would be this.


Little finger and middle finger Lacura polish in 171, other fingers Essie polish















I love soft pink lipcolours this month and revlon lipbutters are hard to beat, I adore the feel and coverage you get with Strawberry cheese cake and it looks like this.

Revlon lip butter, Japanese Lashes and side plait

For hair it has to be the side plait!! it is a godsend in the heat and humidity and suits just about any one too!
Any style be it up or down can not help but be enhanced by sleeprollers, I did a review on them if you want to check it out?
They are so easy to use and tame my frizzy locks with no problem at all.

excuse my spotty face but it IS bedtime lol

My smell of the month is Alien Eau de toilette by Thierry Muglar
Love it!
(seriously how do you pronounce that??!?) I got a weeny little sample from Debenhams online and can't wait until I can afford to buy it. Only criticism of it is the smell does not last and you have to use it every few hours or so but I may try the pafum to see if I like that too.





 Anyhoo thanks for listening and don't forget to check out my giveaway on youtube


Rose xxx

Giveaway video






Popular Posts