Lovely Glittery Sun-loving Nails! Review on Rimmel, Lacura & Borjois Magic Nail polish remover

Hello everyone,
Phew.... It is so mega hot it is untrue, time to take advantage of our little used (in Manchester UK) summer clothes and makeup looks. I had to change my nail polish last night as it was a disgrace so I put on my favourite budget nail polish Aldi's Lacura in colour 171 (I know, not a colour but I threw the box away and it really doesn't say on the bottle). 

Lacura 171


Any hoo.... I meant to do one, maybe two feature nails with a glitter overlay and loved it so much I did the whole ten nails. I couldn't stop looking at it when I was watching "The Lovely Bones" on TV it was like a new ring or something (easy pleased me). 
Pretty sparkly nails
Disco Ball

Borjois in the background

 

I was struck again by the coverage and quality of the Aldi nail polish and can't wait until I am near one again to get more. The Rimmel "I Love Lasting Finish" in colour 500 "Disco Ball" is sensational and went on a like a dream. I got this on 3 for 2 and it was only a couple of pound. I suggest everyone buys it, you will not be sorry. The pictures don't do it justice.


Also you may notice in the background Bourjois "Magic" Nail polish remover. It is fab and so easy to take of your nails. It will be particularly useful if you mess up one nail as you can take it off without messing up the rest of your manicure.

Enjoy the lovely sunshine

Rose xxx

Popular Posts