Debanhams Beauty Club card and Spa sanctury eye Brightenin Gel review

Hey everybody *waves* I hope you are all well?
I recently went to Debenhams and picked up a beauty club card from one of the counters. You don't have to pay anything and start using the card right away (you register it online when you get home). This is a summary of the perks of the card.


  • NEW! Free delivery (enter code SHBC in your Shopping Bag)
  • NEW! Earn 5 points for every £1 you spend online
  • EARN 3 points per £1 in store when you spend £25
  • EXCLUSIVE gifts, offers and samples
  • FREE beauty makeovers
  • INSIDER tips & advice



When you get 500 points you get a five pound credit onto your card so it seems a win win situation to me!

This is what I bought online the two days ago and arrived today. 



I have used this for a few years but recently put it on hiatus so I could do a fair review on Garnier eye roll on (will do the review soon I promise). It depuffs, cools and brightens the eye and can be used under or over makeup. I feel it really does reduce the appearance of dark circles and defiantly reduces bags and puffiness. I have sensitive eyes and have no reaction to this WHATSOEVER which is brilliant too.
A great big thumbs up to this and I definitely recommend it to you.

Here is my video review on the eye gel and Beauty card
.



Lots of love
Rose xxx

Popular Posts